Floods in the Kimberley
If you're planning a holiday to the Kimberley following the Wet Season this year, please stay up to date with travel conditions at Australia's North West website.
COVID-19 Travel information
Western Australia is open to visitors from interstate and overseas. Here are some useful sources of information to read before you arrive: https://www.wa.gov.au/government/covid-19-coronavirus/covid-19-coronavirus-information-travellers
How to stay safe while you are here
- Wear a mask: masks are mandatory for people aged 12 years and older in hospital and health care settings, and aged care facilities. Mask wearing is encouraged, but not mandatory on public transport including school buses, taxies and rideshare vehicles, correction facilities and on aircraft.
- Physical distancing: keep 1.5 metres away from others where possible.
- Soap up: wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Use cashless payment: use a credit or debit card to avoid handling cash.
- If you develop symptoms then get tested and refer to this page for more information: https://www.wa.gov.au/government/covid-19-coronavirus/covid-19-coronavirus-symptoms
This page was last updated on 6 February 2023 at 16:09 WST.