We encourage everyone to stay up-to-date with the latest entry requirements.
Here are some useful sources of information:
TRAVELLING TO WESTERN AUSTRALIA FROM INTERSTATE
- For the latest advice on travelling to Western Australia from interstate, visit https://www.wa.gov.au/government/covid-19-coronavirus/covid-19-coronavirus-interstate-travel
TRAVELLING TO WESTERN AUSTRALIA FROM OVERSEAS
- For the latest advice on travelling to Western Australia from overseas, visit https://www.wa.gov.au/government/covid-19-coronavirus/covid-19-coronavirus-international-travel
TRAVELLING WITHIN WESTERN AUSTRALIA
- Regional travel throughout most of Western Australia is permitted, except into some remote Aboriginal communities.
LATEST UPDATES, COMMUNITY INFORMATION AND ADVICE IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- Keep up-to-date with the latest news and advice by the Department of Premier and Cabinet: https://www.wa.gov.au/organisation/department-of-the-premier-and-cabinet/coronavirus-covid-19-latest-updates
- Find out about current restrictions in Western Australia here:
- Access translated information and advice on COVID-19 here: https://www.wa.gov.au/government/covid-19-coronavirus/covid-19-coronavirus-translated-advice
This page was last updated on 20 June 2022 at 12:56 WST.