Work and play in Western Australia!

Western Australia's thriving economy means there are jobs for you now working across the State, from lively Perth to the famous Margaret River wine region, the rugged Kimberley to the otherworldly Coral Coast or the Golden Outback.

Your working holiday could see you working with the world’s most exhilarating marine wildlife or learning from world-class chefs. Serve Australia’s most premium wine where the forest meets the sea or work with cutting-edge agricultural technology and machinery.

Western Australia’s tourism and hospitality industry is your ticket to a career where adventure is always part of the job description.

But it’s not all about work.

After work, disconnect from the everyday and reconnect with something unspoilt and a little wild in Western Australia — where there’s an adventure waiting for everyone.

Find your dream job today

To search jobs in Western Australia, look no further than our free jobs board and careers website which has been specifically designed to fill widespread vacancies in WA’s hospitality and tourism industry.  Visit for destination information, incentives, visas and all the latest jobs.

Travel and incentives up to $2,000*? Tell me more!

That’s right — you could receive over $2,000*AUD of incentives for your working holiday in regional Western Australia. 

Eligible applicants will receive an accommodation allowance of $40 per night, up to a maximum of 6 weeks for international Working Holiday Makers or 12 weeks for Australians, along with a one-off allowance up to a maximum of $500 to assist with travel costs. Visit the WA Government website here for details and how to apply.

* For eligible applicants.

Meet Alexis!

Career Profile: Alexis Mazroui, Working Holiday Maker at Gage Roads Brewing Company, Fremantle.

To start your adventure in tourism and hospitality here in Western Australia, visit

What you need to know

Here you can find some key information to help get you started with planning your working holiday in Western Australia.


All overseas visitors need to obtain a working holiday visa to be eligible to live and work in Western Australia. Visit the Department for Immigration and Border Protection for more information on how to obtain a working holiday visa and about opportunities to extend your stay through season work.

If you would like to make Western Australia more than just a holiday destination, visit the State Government's Migration Information website for information on permanent visa options.