The original Lighthouse on Marlston Hill served for 33 years until 1903 when increased trade created the need for a more modern facility. It was moved to its present site in 1971.
The original Lighthouse on Marlston Hill served for 33 years until 1903 when increased trade created the need for a more modern facility. It was moved to its present site in 1971.