Next door is the Bill Weir Rolling Stock shed where the restoration of rolling stock takes place. Items on display include a First Class Sleeping Coach and a variety of wagons, coal trucks, engines, and more.
The restored Railway Footbridge, originally built in 1912, spans 120 metres over the railway line and links the historical rail precinct to the Collie Railway Station. The original station was demolished in the 1970s. It was rebuilt, opening in 2004 and now houses a cafe, museum and model railway.
Rail enthusiasts can view the three restored steam locomotives housed next to the Collie Visitor Centre on Throssell Street. The collection comprises V Class, W Class and FS class locomotives.